Monday 1 June 2015

INK PEN SKETCHES



                                         INK PEN SKETCHES



RAMGARH
Pen sketch .
This is one of the styles of houses in RAMGARH. The different kinds of domes really inspired me.
Centuries have passed over but these buildings are made up of wooden n dried clay which gives a different look to it

JAISALMER ROAD
By visiting jaisalmer I got inspired by the architecture . Building the houses with mud ,wooden stick , dried clay blocks etc . the BHUNGA houses , ROOPSI houses , JALWARI houses inspired me to draw this picture.


A VIEW OF COTTAGES IN KUTCH , GUJARAT.
(LANDSCAPE SKETCH)

A year back I saw an advertisement in a newspaper about kutch festival . By looking at that advertisement I wondered how will the houses look there in kutch . Hence by imagining and taking some reference from some books I drew this picture.


(LANDSCAPE SKETCH)
OLD GOAN HOUSES

Most goan houses build in old goa were built in late 20th century. They were built in a non- classic and non-gothic. So drawing these houses were far different from the others.

No comments:

Post a Comment